Children and age group below can pay at the gate on event day.
£5 for 6years to 11 years (*Must be accompany by an adult)
Under 5 years old are FREE. (*Must be accompany by an adult)
Everyone attending Ghana Festival will require a ticket. You may require ID for proof of age to gain entry.
We accept the following forms of ID:
· Your current passport (no photocopies)
· Your UK Driver’s Licence or Provisional Licence · Validate UK (must be a pass card wit a hologram)
· A Citizen Card
· Oyster Photocard
· NUS Card
· A National Identity Card
Please note we cannot accept other forms of ID. Photos or photocopies do not count as valid forms of ID
Getting to the event
Public transport info:
Underground: Cockfosters Tube Station on Piccadilly line
Buses: 298, 299, 384, 377, 121 & 307,
Entrance to the park is a 5 minutes walk from Cockfosters tube station Piccadilly Line.
Keep up-to-date with the latest travel alerts by following:
TFL Piccadilly Line – @Piccadillyline TFL Overground – @LDNOverground TFL Bus Alerts – @TFLBusAlerts
Please make sure you have a valid ticket, your oyster card is topped-up for your journey to Cockfosters and back to your destination.
Pedestrians can access Trent Park via footpaths on Cockfosters Road. For people with disabilities please contact us for more assistance.
Please note the route from Oakwood Tube Station is a private road. Don’t use Oakwood station to get to the Festival.
Always check TFL for journey times.
We have limited parking spaces. Parking spaces are on a first come first served basis. Only park if you have a ticket.
You can book and pay for a parking space. This entitles one vehicle to use the festival car parking facilities for the duration of the festival. In order to receive your parking permit please email your full postal address to: email@example.com. Your posted parking permit must be hooked onto your mirror for the duration of the event. You parking confirmation from Evenbrite.com MUST also be presented and scanned by the car parking attendant on the day. Please note that the entrance to the FESTIVAL ATTENDEE car park is: Trent Par, Cockfosters Road Entrance, London, EN4 0JY. Vehicles must drive no faster than 5mph when on site.
Disability & Access:
For people with disabilities needing assistance please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be special access toilets at the festival.
We ask all customers to show the local area and residents the same respect when arriving and leaving the event quietly and politely. Put your litter in the bins provided or take it away with you.
Opening Times: 12noon-8pm (Last entry is at 7pm)
Please note there will be no refunds on the event day for tickets holders, who don’t enter the park grounds before 7pm.
Admission and Age Limit: There is no age limit for entry into the festival. An adult must accompany children under the age of 12.
Food & Drink:
There will be a choice of food stalls at the festival. However you can bring your own food to the festival.
There will be fully licensed bars on site; alcohol is NOT permitted from customers into the event grounds or surroundings during the event day. *No glass or bottles are allowed into the festival.
The Festival Bars will operate a Challenge 25 system – if you look under 25, you will be asked to provide valid photo ID proving you are 18 or over. Please make sure you bring your photo ID with you!
There will NOT be cash machines on site however; many traders will have PDQ machines to take card payments. We recommend bringing all the cash you expect to need for the day with you. Cards will also be accepted at the main event bar.
Ghana Festival has a strict anti-drugs policy. Searches will be carried out on entry and anyone found with any illegal substances will be passed to the police. This also applies to all weapons.
Belongings & Safety:
Please keep your belongings safe. Keep your phone somewhere secure and do not leave bags or items unattended.
First Aid tents and aiders will be available throughout the day inside the events ground.
Security and Prohibited items:
Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. There are no cloakroom or storage facilities.
Small bags are allowed into the festival with the dimensions W21cm x H30cm x D8cm (A4 Size).
Bags will be searched on entry to the festival, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag.
Bags and items must not be left unattended. Any items left will be removed and disposed of.
You will also be searched at the entrance to the festival, which may include a full-body pat down and/or use of hand-held metal detectors. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated.
Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the festival grounds may be searched.
What To Bring / Things To Remember
· Your ticket, Your Oyster, contactless card or travelcard
· Clothes for any weather eventuality – hat, sunglasses, rainwear, warm clothing
· Bring ID if you look under 21 in order to be admitted to the festival. You will also need ID if you want to buy alcohol and look 21 or under.
· Medication – If you need to bring medication with you, we recommend bringing a doctor’s note or a prescription for it if it is not easily recognisable.
· Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only
· Remember to tell your friends of any allergies you have
· Check out the latest weather before you leave for the festival
DO NOT BRING
You are not permitted to bring soft drinks or water in the festival. You are permitted to bring empty plastic bottles of any size to use at the refill points inside the festival.
· Aerosols over 250ml
· Air horns
· Animals (except assistance dogs)
· Audiovisual recording or transmitting equipment (Professional)
· BBQs or any cooking apparatus
· Bicycles, scooters, roller skates
· Chairs, stools, floor seating, shooting sticks
· Children under 5 (4 and under)
· Chinese lanterns
· Cooking apparatus
· Cool bags / boxes (large)
· Cigarettes (more than for personal use)
· Drinks (empty plastic bottles of any size are permitted)
· Fireworks / pyrotechnics
· Flags with poles
· Flares / distress flares / smoke flares
· Food (small amounts for personal consumption permitted)
· Gazebos and parasols
· Gas cylinders/canisters
· Glass (including glass makeup and perfume bottles)
· Liquids, gels or lotions (over 100ml)
· Illegal substances (drugs)
· Laser pens
· Legal highs (includes Nitrus Oxide and associated equipment including balloons)
· Nitrous oxide / herbal highs
· Perfume and make up (over 100ml)
· Smoke bombs / canisters
· Sound systems (including personal speakers)
· Spray cans